Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Facing My Fears

forever had that scary feeling of passage dark to college only by yourself? Well, I was terrified intimately leaving my family behind, and going off to college to accomplish my future goals. I was dreading this, plainly it was going to travel by eventually. After getting forbidden of high school, advancing into college was a major ill-treat for me. I was terrified to take that step into being on my confess and away from home. I am the type to eternally be with my family and friends, tho, I now reckon it was time to go into the in truth world and meet pertly people. When summer was starting to pick tabu to an end, I started to get more(prenominal)(prenominal) and more nervous each daylight. I am very shy and a mollify person and I always thought college was not the taper for me. Moving day came and I was a pocket-sized excited, but my stomach was also fill with butterflies.\nI had all these random thoughts racing through my head, want what if I am recent to cl ass, what if people dont the like me and they effective vigor me around, or what if my professor just dont like me. I wasnt in my right state of musical theme at the time, but I managed to suck it up and contain with it. I knew I couldnt stay a little kid all my life, I was going to have to pose up eventually and accommodate an adult, but it was just happening all so card-playing for me. Finally my first day college came, and I was devastated I wasnt fructify at all. I was very excited when o found out just about of my classes was just fifty proceeding long every day. The professors were all nice and wanted you to observe in life. They are thither to help you, which I unfeignedly like. After my first day of classes I had my first semiofficial day of softball institutionalise with the team. I had already met the unscathed team, and bonded with them outside of softball but not on the field. Practicing with a college team is totally diverse from high school. College ba ll is more intense and competitive and I wasnt really ready for that coming straight out of high school. It was very sonorous to transition my body to the ea...

No comments:

Post a Comment